Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Our First Field Trip: Elf Jr.

Today we had the pleasure of attending the Christmas Musical Elf Jr. at Sandwich Secondary School with our whole school in attendance.  We got to see past and present students form SWPS as well as many other SSS students.  We were very excited and we loved the performance!  It was a very fun and communal way to kick of December and the Holiday Season.  


Read about some of our favourite parts:

"My favourite part was that Santa was a fake [in the mall seen]." -Audrina
"Christmas because Santa give me a water bottle." -Rogan
"The singing because I liked the sound and the words that the people maked." -Isabelle
"When all of them at the end the went like this" (1 arm up, 1 arm down)  -Yianna
"When the snow goes down." -Teagan
"The snow, I liked it." -Lexie
"The sparkles.  When they were falling down (the snow)." - Leah
"When we saw Buddy and Santa and the Sleigh, and also the elves." -Marcus
"My favourite part was when my mommy came and the brother because he said the sister was mom" -Madison
"When Santa comed." -Elijah
"The snow.  That snow was falling down." -Amit
"Elf, he ran away." -Claire
"Santa, 'cause Santa can betray people and give people presents and toys." -Chhan
"Where the Santa comed out and they were fighting" -Everhett
"When Santa comed because it was so fun." -Zachary T. 
"The Elf" - George
"I like the songs." -Jake
"I like the songs.  It made me feel happy." -Lauren
"When that girl was singing, the pretty girl." -Rowan
"The brother, because I need a brother to stay with me." -Bryan
"My favourite was when they were singing and dancing and all the part what they did!" -Madelynn
"When they were fighting (Santa and Buddy) because it was funny." -Liam
"The Elf because he was funny" -Zackery L. 
"The Elf, I like his costume." -Aiden
"I liked when it snowed and that last part."-Avery
"The snow because it feeled like Christmas." -Isaac


First we came in and we had to wait very patiently while the rest of the school found their seats.  We did an excellent job.  


We were looking at the stage and it looked ready for Christmas.  



When it finally started we were so excited!






















In several scenes we spotted some students from our school.  A few of our students expressed interest in participating in a musical like this one day, just like them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment