Monday, February 09, 2015

Shapes

We have been learning about shapes.  We have been discussing how many sides they have, how many corners they have, and whether the sides are straight or curved.


Les carrés












Les cercles









Geoboard shapes







Sorting Shapes


Making circle cookies


Les rectangles 









Making pictures with shapes:
A guy

Un Madison

Un train 
A school bus
A beautiful butterfly costume
A train
A maison
A choo choo train
A sky scraper (right), with a fire insid, with smoke coming out the top and a parked car (bottom left).
It's me! 
A choo choo train
Moi, un maison and my mommy with a hat on
Un maison, un coeur, un soleil et moi
Moi
My house and I'm very big. It's raining. 
Un train
A house
I got all these hearts because I love you and Mme Mazzalonga
Moi
Me and my sister and mommy. We went on a choo choo train. Three stars came up and glow for us.
A house
Un maison et un soleil
A girl
Un train
Un maison 




























No comments:

Post a Comment