Thursday, March 10, 2016

Au gymnase

We have so much fun in gym and we are always learning new skills! We have learned to dribble, catch, throw and even dodge balls. We have learned to run (forwards and sideways), gallop, jog and skip. We work together every week as partners and as a team to accomplish different tasks. Here are some different games we have played in gym class!

"I was trying to hit the ball into the shovel!"

"I was slamming a ball into the little basketball net!"

"We are playing basketball. Mme Mazzalonga blocked me once and once she didn't!"

"Mme Mazzalonga is trying to block me from scoring in the basketball net!"

"I am balancing on the cups!"
"I am walking and trying to balance."

"I was running over the bars. I was doing jogging."
"I am going over the ladder with my steppers!"

"I was bouncing on a bouncy ball in gym."


"We are making a castle in the gym! We were trying to make it so big. We made it bigger."


"Je saute sur les cercles!" (I am jumping on the circles)

"I'm balancing! I also really like trying to balance!"

"I am balancing."

"I am just like bouncing the ball down and up and making sure the ball is
 my height so I can dribble it!"

"I was trying to get the ball in the basketball net because I was keep 
on trying my best to put that ball in it!"

"I was building my castle." 

"Me and Avery were trying to make a big castle so we could show it to you!"

"We were building un château (a castle)! We were sorting all the colours too. The purple goes with with the purple, the orange goes with the orange, the green goes with the green and the blue goes with nothing because it's only one and all the other ones have some more."
 
"I am balancing on the buckets!"
"I was trying to put the basketball in the net."

No comments:

Post a Comment