Friday, May 15, 2015

Art Inspired by Music

Today we listened to a couple of pieces of music and drew what we heard.  The students were very creative with their responses.

The first piece of music we listened to was The Flight of the Bumblebees.
We have written below each picture, what it made the student think of.  
 My name.
Mindcraft.
 Moi et Papa jouer avec les triangles.
 Peur 'cause I wanted to go to my swimming today.
 My daddy doing music (Piano). 
 People playing instruments.  
 Un monstre.  J'ai un peu peur de la musique.  
 My family in my house.  
 Un tigre manger une personne.  C'est très peur à moi.  
 Maman, Papa, et moi dehors.  And my brother and mommy are happy.  
 Un parc. 
 Playing with a kitty and a dog.  
 Je suis dans mon lit and my daddy is killing a spider.  
Moi et mon maman regarder à la hearts.   
 Mon maman est dehors and there's bees outside.  
 Ocean.  I thinked and then I drawed it.  
 Dadda dance to the Ninja Turtle song.  


The second piece of music we listened to was March of the Elephants.  The second time we did this exercise, the students understood better what they were being asked to do, and really took an interest in the music and the ideas that came from it!  

Une fleur et moi allé dehors, et un soleil, et les petits cercles.   
 The starting made me think of night time because I could hear the stars.  
 La musique moi pense à mon papa parce qu'il est avec moi toute la journée.  
 The music makes me think of the elephants doing their horns.  
 Moi giving a flower to maman.  
 The stars twinkling and there's a cat that's happy and a cat that's sad because some of the music sounded happy and some of it sounded sad.  
 A spaceship because when it's flying it's the song.  
 C'est moi est regard les fleurs et the bumblebees et les cercles en haut.  
 The trees are growing.  
 Une circus because it made me happy.  
 Me and my mom watching Avengers because it went a little fast like bad guys and good guys fighting.  
 Me and my sister in our tree house with money in our pockets.  
 Moi et une fleur.  I'm smelling it.  It's a special flower.  
 La musique me fait penser à moi in the beginning il y a un feu.  
 A puppet show.  
A kitty and a person.  





No comments:

Post a Comment